Dr. Gavin is a pediatric otolaryngologist, treating all disorders of the ear, nose and throat in children, including hearing and speech disorders, pediatric rhinosinusitis, and diseases of the tonsils and adenoid. He has a special interest in vascular birthmarks, pediatric sleep disorders, and congenital neck masses.
Dr. Gavin received a bachelor’s degree from Colgate University and a master’s of science degree from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. He completed his medical degree, surgical internship, and residency in Otolaryngology at Albany Medical College. He completed a fellowship in Pediatric Otolaryngology at Texas Children’s Hospital.
Dr. Gavin has served the Capital Region as a Pediatric Otolaryngologist since 2007, and is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology, the American Academy of Pediatrics, and the American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Hearing & Balance
- Speech, Voice & Swallowing
- Fellowship: Texas Children’s Hospital, Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Internship: Albany Medical College, General Surgery
- Residency: Albany Medical College, Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Medical School: Albany Medical College
- Undergraduate: Colgate University, Bachelor of Arts
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- American Academy of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology