Being a physician assistant and an audiologist gives Robyn a unique perspective in the management of diseases of the ear and hearing. Robyn has special interest in allergy, reactive airway disease and asthma, along with management of combined airway and allergy.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Hearing & Balance
- Graduate School: University of Virginia, Master of Education in audiology
- Graduate School: Albany Medical College, Master of Science in physician assistant studies
- Undergraduate: State University of New York at Geneseo, Bachelor of Science in communication disorders and sciences
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association