After working in Primary Care for 7 years, Lauren found she had a particular interest in the ENT realm. She enjoys seeing the variety of conditions related to ENT and helping to better manage these conditions for patients; including allergies, hearing loss and reactive airway disease.
- Undergrad: State University of New York College at Oneonta Graduated in 2009, Bachelor of Science in Biology with Chemistry minor
- Graduate School: Le Moyne College, Masters in PA Studies Graduated in 2011
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Physician Assistants in Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery