Dr. Riccio is a board-certified otolaryngologist and surgeon who joined Albany ENT and Allergy Services in 2017. She has a special interest in the areas of allergy, sleep medicine, chronic sinusitis, chronic tonsillitis and laryngeal disorders. Dr. Riccio offers her patients a wide range of in-office procedures, including balloon sinus dilation, nasal valve repair and turbinate reduction.
Dr. Riccio received her undergraduate degree from Siena College and earned her medical degree from Albany Medical College, where she then served both her residency and her internship.
She is a proud member of the Capital Region community and welcomes all patients seeking treatment for ailments involving the ear, nose and throat.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Internship: Albany Medical Center
- Residency: Albany Medical Center
- Medical School: Albany Medical College
- Undergraduate: Siena College
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Alpha Omega Alpha Society