Dr. Engle is a board-certified otolaryngologist and surgeon with a particular interest in minimally invasive surgery of the nose, sinuses and salivary glands. He fully recognizes the value of clinical innovation and has developed the Capital District’s first and only sialendoscopy program. He is constantly working to advance Albany ENT & Allergy Services’ capabilities for in-office sinonasal procedures.
Dr. Engle graduated from Syracuse University and earned his medical degree from Albany Medical College. He remained at Albany Medical College to serve both his residency and internship. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Engle is an avid mountain biker, woodworker and homesteader, and he is proud to make his home in the Capital Region.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Internship: Albany Medical Center
- Residency: Albany Medical Center
- Medical School: Albany Medical College
- Undergraduate: Syracuse University
- AAOA Fellow
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy