Dr. Hughes has over 30 years of experience in general otolaryngology and otolaryngic allergy and expertise in treating all ear, nose and throat conditions and allergies. Through his participation with the state medical society, where he served as president from 2012–2013, Dr. Hughes strives to ensure that his patients have access to health care services. He continues to work for all patients through his position as a delegate from New York to the American Medical Association.
Dr. Hughes earned his medical degree from Creighton University and interned at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt/Columbia Presbyterian. He then served his residency at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Hughes is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Residency: Columbia Presbyterian Hospital
- Internship: St. Luke’s-Roosevelt/Columbia Presbyterian
- Medical School: Creighton University
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American College of Surgeons