Mr. Spencer is a certified and licensed physician assistant who moved on to otolaryngology after several years of practicing in emergency medicine and primary care. He is a patient and outcomes-focused provider who helps individuals enhance their health through treatment for hearing loss, reactive airways, allergies, sleep apnea and infectious processes. As a Capital Region native, he enjoys serving his hometown community.
- Graduate Degree: Master of Science, Albany Medical College
- Undergraduate: SUNY Potsdam
- National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- New York State Society of Physician Assistants