Dr. Perkins provides care for a vast range of ear, nose and throat issues in adult and pediatric patients. Her priority is establishing a collaborative relationship with her patients through active listening, allowing her to best diagnose their problems and provide recommendations tailored to meet their specific needs.
Dr. Perkins has a particular interest in minimally invasive, office-based sinus and nasal procedures that allow patients to return to their normal activities, families and careers quickly and with the least possible downtime. She also has expertise in voice and laryngology treatments, including videostroboscopy and office-based treatments like laryngeal BOTOX®.
In addition to her extensive medical training, Dr. Perkins holds a master’s in business administration from Marist College.
Outside of work, Dr. Perkins enjoys fitness, hiking, cooking and spending time with her family.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Hearing & Balance
- Speech, Voice & Swallowing
- Office-Based Sinus & Nasal Procedures
- Balloon Sinus Dilation
- Internship: Albany Medical College
- Residency: Albany Medical College
- Medical School: Albany Medical College
- Undergraduate: Union College
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- American College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Rhinologic Society