Dr. Adelson is one of the only fellowship-trained rhinologists in the greater Capital Region. He is also one of the very few subspecialists nationally who have completed separate fellowships in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery as well as rhinology. He combines these areas of interest in a practice limited to the medical and surgical management of the nose and sinuses. Dr. Adelson performs endoscopic sinus surgery, cosmetic and functional rhinoplasty and frontal sinus surgery.
Dr. Adelson earned his medical degree from the University of South Florida and completed his residency and internship at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. He completed fellowships in Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery as well as Rhinology from the University of Pennsylvania. He is a member of the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and the American Rhinologic Society.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Internship: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Residency: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Medical School: University of South Florida
- Undergraduate: Tulane University
- Fellowship in Rhinology: 2011-2012, University is Pennsylvania
- Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: 2005-2006
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery
- American Rhinologic Society