Dr. Kaufman specializes in the treatment of all ear, nose, throat, and head and neck issues. He earned his bachelor’s at the University of Rochester in New York, graduating with honors, and completed his medical school training at the University of Rochester School of Medicine.
He next completed a five-year residency training program at Albany Medical Center in otolaryngology–head and neck surgery, mastering all aspects of surgery involving the head and neck on both pediatric and adult patients.
Dr. Kaufman is a diplomate of the American Board of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy. He also serves as chief of otolaryngology at Albany Memorial Hospital.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Residency: Albany Medical Center
- Medical School: University of Rochester School of Medicine
- Undergraduate: University of Rochester
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American-Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy