Dr. Perkins strives to establish a collaborative relationship with her patients through active listening. She evaluates their problems with appropriate diagnostic tools and then provides recommendations based on current best medical practices tailored to meet the needs of each patient.
Dr. Perkins has a particular interest in minimally invasive, office-based sinus and nasal procedures that allow patients to return to their normal activities, families and careers quickly, with minimal down-time.
She also has a strong interest in voice and laryngology and performs videostroboscopy, office-based treatments like laryngeal Botox and traditional microsurgical treatments of laryngeal disorders.
Outside of work, Dr. Perkins enjoys fitness, hiking, cooking and spending time with her family.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Hearing & Balance
- Speech, Voice & Swallowing
- Office-Based Sinus & Nasal Procedures
- Balloon Sinus Dilation
- Internship: Albany Medical College
- Residency: Albany Medical College
- Medical School: Albany Medical College
- Undergraduate: Union College
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- American College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Otolaryngology
- American Rhinologic Society