Dr. Engle has particular interest in minimally invasive surgery for the nose, sinuses and salivary glands. He has developed the Capital District’s only sialendoscopy program and he is constantly working to advance our capabilities for in office sinonasal procedures.
He is an avid mountain biker, woodworker and homesteader.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Internship: Albany Medical Center
- Residency: Albany Medical Center
- Medical School: Albany Medical College
- Undergraduate: Syracuse University
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy