Since joining Albany ENT and Allergy Services in 2005 as a general ENT, Dr. Kuhar went on to receive subspecialty training and board certification in allergy and sleep medicine.
Dr. Kuhar practices general otolaryngology with a special interest in sleep medicine. She treats all sleep disorders and has recently led the introduction of hypoglossal nerve stimulation for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea in the Capital Region.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Sleep Medicine
- Internship: Albany Medical College
- Residency: Albany Medical College
- Medical School: Albany Medical College
- Undergraduate: University of Vermont
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Otolaryngology