Dr. Hughes is a native of Glens Falls, NY and has more than 30 years of experience in general otolaryngology and otolaryngic allergy.
Dr. Hughes is active in the local community, even serving on the St. Mary’s St. Alphonsus school board. He works hard to make sure his patients have access to healthcare through his activity with the state medical society, where he served as president from 20012-2013. He continues to work for all patients through his position as a delegate from New York to the American Medical Association.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Residency: Columbia Presbyterian Hospital
- Internship: St. Luke’s-Roosevelt/Columbia Presbyterian
- Medical School: Creighton University
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology
- American College of Surgeons