To Our Patients,
Service Update: Albany and Saratoga offices are closed to in person visits effective Wednesday, March 25, 2020.
The Allergy Department will be closed for allergy shots and testing for the coming weeks effective Wednesday, March 25, 2020.
At Albany ENT & Allergy Services we care deeply about our patients. Your safety is our top priority. After much consideration we have decided to limit our clinic hours for the next few weeks.
We are asking you to consider rescheduling your office appointment if you:
- Are in the 65 and older age range
- Have any underlying medical conditions (heart disease, COPD, cancer)
- Are at risk due to a compromised immune system
- Currently (or in the past 14 days) have a cough, difficulty breathing or fever
If you have any symptoms listed above, please contact your primary care provider so they can direct you appropriately.
During this critical time, we are offering telemedicine visits for new and existing patients. These appointments have been designed to provide a safe alternative to in-person visits.
Our phones will be on normal hours, 8:30 am-4:30 pm.
(518) 701-2090 to schedule a telemedicine visit
(518) 701-2085 to schedule or reschedule an in-person appointment
(518) 701-2093 for the Allergy Department
(518) 701-2088 for Medical Records
(518) 701-2086 for Billing
(518) 701-2092 for Test Results and Medication Refills
(518) 701-2087 for Audiology and Speech
(518) 701-2089 for Surgical Scheduling
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time; we look forward to seeing you soon!
Providers and Staff at Albany ENT & Allergy Services